Spray Tanning Packages
- 1-3 tans $85 ea
- 4-6 tans $75 ea
- 7-9 tans $55 ea
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SKIN PROPERLY
24-48 Hours prior to your spray tanning session
Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliate: We cannot overstress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. Twenty-four hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a pH balancing non-oil sugar scrub. You can make your own:
Pre-self tanning body scrub recipe:
(2 Cups Dark brown sugar, 1 C Honey, 5 drops Vanilla)
1.) Combine all the ingredients.
2.) Apply honey-vanilla-brown sugar scrub to body using vigorous, circular motions to exfoliate dead skin, concentrating on elbows, knees, and ankles.
3.) Rinse thoroughly using a body wash, if needed, to remove residual scrub.
Day of Session
- Protect your skins pH levels: Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.H
- Hair removal: Any depilatory creams, waxing or shaving should be completed 24-hours prior to your session
- Don’t create sunless barriers: Avoid applying anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration of the solution is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfumes prior to session. No deodorant as well.
- Remove make-up prior to the sunless application.
- Wear proper attire: Loose fitting dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
After your session
- Wait 8-10 hours before showering
- Avoid working out or excessive sweating
- Do not apply lotion
- Wear dark colored clothes
- Do not get in the ocean or pool